Saturday, November 5, 2011

Keeping us safe

Yesterday I came to the realization that I have been giving strangers mainly dangerous ones the rights to knowing my children and I was a little terrified. After seeing a few women make up special names for their children on their blogs, I too needed to make that change! You know when we were kids it was the worst thing to put your child's name on their backpack. Does anyone else remember that?! Well now it is usually the trendy thing to do my monogramming everything and with the Internet world, it only takes the wrong person to hop on here and find out information that they may need. So with that said you will start seeing me refer to my children in a new way :) I also had to delete a few pictures and revise a few blogs.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment