Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Giving Thanks~ Day 15

Halfway through the month of November already?! I can't believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner.

Today I am thankful for the mini Thanksgiving feast that the kids and I got to enjoy with new friends. I joined a homeschooling group through my church and attended my very first event with them today.

I got to spend some time with the host before the event started, only because I thought it started two hours earlier than it really did! I loved getting her knowledge on homeschooling. I felt blessed to have learned different ways and ideas of how it can work.

The kids got to learn about the first Thanksgiving and make some neat little crafts! We enjoyed turkey, mashed potatoes, ham and my favorite, cake pops for dessert! What a wonderful way to fellowship and learn more about giving thanks to God for all we have.




                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment