Saturday, November 19, 2011

Giving thanks~ day 19

I Love getting to spend some time with my family! Not only do Noah and I love to be there watching our daughter play soccer each Saturday, but our family makes a huge effort to come and support her. My mom and Noah's dad and stepmom were all out there today in the freezing cold to watch our baby play her last game of the season.


We were truly blessed as coaches this year for having a tremendous amount of amazing parents. We weren't the only ones with supportive extended family. Almost every girl each week had at least one uncle, grandparent, or sibling there to watch them play! It just made our season that much better.

I am so proud of the girls on this team for playing their hearts out. We made it till the very end and placed second!
I could not have asked for a better soccer season. Feeling very blessed by it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment