Sunday, November 27, 2011

Giving Thanks~ Day 25

Most of my day was spent decorating for Christmas. Now if it were up to me, I would have done it right after Halloween. Now I think Thanksgiving is an important holiday that needs it's time to be celebrated alone without Christmas, but it takes so long to make your home just right for Christmas. Why spend only one month celebrating all that hard work?

We bought a fake tree a few years back. Mainly because of the fact that I like to decorate so early. Usually Christmas day my branches were falling off because of how dead the tree was. I swore I would never buy a fake tree, but here we are three years later and I love it. I don't have to worry about any messes, about fires, and if you are wondering about the smell, you can buy stuff to fix that.


So excited for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment