Saturday, November 12, 2011

Giving Thanks~ Day 12

Who loves gifts?  OHHH! I DO, I DO!!! I not only love to get gifts but I love to give them. There is nothing like finding that perfect gift for someone that you love and watching their eyes as they open it! I am giddy just thinking about it now! With Christmas right around the corner, I am sure you have already started your Christmas shopping and are looking for those perfect gifts now. I wanted to share with you some ideas for this Holiday season as you will be traveling to homes of loved ones and I am sure you don't want to show up empty handed.

This is an idea to make that is very inexpensive and easy to put together. I made this for my friend that I went to visit last night. I bought the mug at the dollar tree. Have you looked there lately? It has some pretty neat things and they are only a dollar!! I placed two things of hot cocoa and two little Christmas tree ornaments with some marshmallows sprinkled about to add some fun! Wrap in some shrink wrap, man I love shrink wrap and make a beautiful bow to place on top. It took me about 10 minutes to make and only cost about $1.50 to make.



                                                                                  

 Anything homemade makes for a great gift. I love getting bread, cookies, or even candy. You can buy cute little loaf pans at Michaels and make a batch of banana nut bread and fill about 3-4. Wrap them in foil with some ribbon and you have a thoughtful gift to present.





                                      Homemade sauce is another cute idea. Place it in a mason jar with some twine and a gift tag and viola! Gifts don't have to cost a fortune just some creativity which can be found on pinterest! How about you...any inexpensive and creative gifts that you give for Christmas?
Here are some ideas from pinterest.
                                     
~talkcrafttome.com~

No comments:

Post a Comment