Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Today comes with a humbleness attitude toward the Lord. I feel so blessed and yet so undeserving of everything I have. My family is amazing and shares love with me that is sometimes overwhelming. An amazing day filled with love, food, fellowship, games, and laughing.

Yet there are others that I am not close with and it hurts my heart especially with days like these. I am grateful for all the moments that I get to share with my loved ones and my hope is that it one day my life will be filled with all of them.

My heart is a little heavy on a day that should be filled with complete joy so I apologize. When I thought about what to share today, I could not get out of my head some heavy burdens in my life. Family is very important to me and when there are divisions I just want it to be better, fixed, and mended. Hopefully one day I can share with everyone the healed relationships that I longed for to be once again where they were.

Until then I am cherishing the relationships that make me grateful to be apart of this amazing family. My family, the one that God handpicked for me.





A few shots from today...

Playing soccer, ninja, and animal! No Holiday is complete without enjoying these games!

No comments:

Post a Comment