Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Giving Thanks~ Day 2

This was an easy one for me. My second thanks goes to my better half! My husband Noah. We have been married for 8 1/2 years and have grown so completely close. He truly is my best friend. He keeps me balanced, well  that might be an understatement . Let's just put it this way. I do not have to go to therapy because I have him for free! He grows me to become a better Christ follower, mother, friend, and wife. He is patient and forgiving more than anyone I know. Now sometimes I give him a hard time because of how layed back he is, but I really think that maybe because I am wound a little too tight. He is everything that God calls us to be and I looked up to him so much. I am so thankful to him for being an amazing husband by putting me before anyone and everything! He is father that spends quality time getting to know his children and leading them in the way that God asks of us all. I have been blessed beyond measure to him as my husband. Love you babe!



Some of my favorite photos. 

1 comment: