Friday, November 25, 2011

Giving Thanks~ Day 25

I look forward to the Thanksgiving every year. One because I love to spend time with my family and two because Thanksgiving means Black Friday is the next day. Nowadays it is the same day. Stores this year began opening at 9pm! There are the shoppers that have been camped out at Best Buy for three days just to get a fabulous 42' Flat screen for $199 or there are the ones that just get a thrill out of going! I have been shopping the Black Friday sales for 12 years now. I simply enjoy getting a great deal on a fabulous gift for someone I love! I'll admit, I get excited when I can stay out past midnight and feel like a rebel. That doesn't happen as a momma!
This year was no exception. I went with my  friend Courtney.



 We had a fabulous time with each other. For the first time I went to the outlet mall near us. We hit up Gymboree and the Gap. We walked into Old Navy and then quickly walked out after seeing the line. Then we headed to Target and got some fabulous deals. We took our time and sat in line for about 15 minutes. Now that is not bad. Just enough time to share some quick stories, grab some really good looking cookies to snack on, then head to the register to checkout.

So I wanted to share a few of my fabulous finds...


 I had to get these. We get the kids Pajamas every year for Christmas and lately when we go to Target, Scooby Doo asks me to buy him one of those nutcracker guys. So when I saw these they made me smile. They are from gymboree and only cost me $6.35!  



These adorable shirt from Gap was only $3.29!


This was $39.99 and I got a $10.00 gift card. That allowed me to buy pajamas for Charlie that cost me nada!

No comments:

Post a Comment