Monday, January 30, 2012

Week End Weigh In

Okay guys so I hit my one month mark last Thursday and have been going strong since! I was even tempted with my favorite Girl Scout Cookie...Carmel Delights, and I passed on enjoying one of those delicious 70 calorie cookies! I will hopefully be able to post a picture next week and get a little more detailed about my weight loss. I just keep thinking about the Biggest Loser contestants in those horrific sports bras on national television..um No Thank you! But I do want to be a little more honest just so my end results of this journey are more dramatic! I chose to throw myself out there and to have you all keep me accountable and that is what I am trying to do.
So this week I am down another 3 pounds at a total of 16.6 pounds. I will have to put my weight on here, but I might start next week. Haha. I have to say that is the scariest part for me, but if I am going to do this, I need to do it all the way!
My little Charlie started running with me this week and it has been very fun having her right by my side. We went out three days and I have to say I am loving it. Last time I attempted this a year ago, I dreaded getting on the treadmill, but now running outside has been amazing. I am on week three, day 1 and will complete that today. If you are wanting to run, but don't know where to start? Then the couch to 5K is a perfect place. I know that the Droid has a similar app as well.
My other goal this week is to incorporate at least two days of Jillian workout videos. I have a love/hate relationship with her. I love that her videos are only 20 minutes and I love the fact that I have hard time sitting on the toilet. Okay that might have been too much information, but for those of you who have done her video, know EXACTLY what I am talking about. Now on the flip side I hate that it is hard..enough said! But who doesn't want to look like this


1 comment:

  1. right on girl keep up the good work i have been going to the gym 6 days a week and doing zumba classes there so fun

    ReplyDelete