Thursday, December 15, 2011

Homeschooling can be quite a bit of a challenge. Now when you add in a little Monkey....it becomes more than a challenge. It becomes almost impossible.

 Not even sure where she found some of these things....


 Every corner I turned I found a new mess....


 Yes this cute little thing made all these messes!

Not to mention she is sitting on my coffee table...not allowed, eating crackers in the living room....not allowed, and giggling about it all......okay that one is allowed!



I have told Noah that I would love to have two more children.......HOWEVER after trying to home school the three kids and then trying to entertain a toddler at the same time....I think I'm GOOD!


1 comment:

  1. Now you see why homeschooling is such a hard decision for me right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute post tho. And cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete