Friday, December 23, 2011

All Aboard

Last night Noah and I took the kids on a ride "Aboard the F150" I got this idea from my favorite Homeschooling blog. I printed out tickets and hid them under the kids dinner plates. Once they finished eating they found them. It was one ticket aboard the F150 to see Christmas lights. Earlier I stocked the car with blankets, hot cocoa, cookies, and homemade Carmel popcorn. We had Christmas music playing and drove around a few different neighborhoods looking at the Christmas lights. It was so much fun! Noah even made train sounds as we backed up and pulled in. They had a blast!


Please excuse my pictures. We are in the market for a new camera.


Here's a link for the tickets  http://www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com/blog/2011/12/mini-van-express-tickets.html

No comments:

Post a Comment