Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bucket List

YAY! Officially done with school. We did not start homeschooling until almost the end of September so we have been playing a little bit of catch up since then through the school we are attending. Little T has three more assignments that she is going to finish up and then three weeks off!

I have been so inspired by Pinterest and by some amazing blogs! With these next few weeks off of school, I wanted to complete some home redos and fixes. I want to be able to teach my girls some basics of painting and decorating as I do these projects. I love that my children learn about American History and decimals, but these things are very important to me for them to learn as well.

I wanted to share some things that I want to redo and share the inspiration that has spiraling through my mind!

First on my list is my laundry room.



These colors
 These curtains...

 Some how make the curtains look like this...


 I am going to attempt to make the baseboards look like these!


I would also like to complete the kids bathroom which I have recently started to redecorate. I don't have much inspiration for that room. My goal for both rooms is to make them complete and design worthy to maybe get pinned ;) And to do it as cheap as possible of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment