Wednesday, October 26, 2011

first field trip

We got to celebrate our very first field trip together as a homeschooling family together. It was very neat being able to go with all three of my children and my husband verses the traditional school field trip.
It was only one child's trip and I could go only sometimes depending on how fast I signed up, and dad's? Well it just didn't happen. We also had my niece...that is the cute little blondie with us! 


We went to Boulder Creek Ranch, and I am not sure how long it has been there, but it was a cute little place. Tucked away in our desert, hidden in the hills of Hesperia.

 We went on a tractor ride to see the farm. 100 acres for horses, pigs, chicken, goats, and much more. There is even a place for events. It made you feel as if you were out of the desert. Which is always nice even it is for just and hour and a half...it was worth it.

 All of the chitlings posing. Well most of them ;) Even my friend Jen's daughter joined in on the picture taking.


No comments:

Post a Comment